Pulled...

I found a reason to be happy again. Happiness hugs me like a perpetual expression. 

I have a timeless spirit, free like the wind, playful like the waves. It is a belief that aspires to live the life of truth. 

I have shed all the baggage, dissociated ugly detractors and before I could have stepped away…

You pulled me back.

You always seem to know the trick to transport me. I have walked into unreal worlds with you, crossed milestones across the real.


You give me wings, yet hold me down with you… today I look at the sky and think, why did I ever learn to fly!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wright brothers wasted their whole lives chasing a dream.The dream to fly without wings...huh!it took me just 3 weeks to do the same!!

Anki said...

...that rings a bell! but what's with the 3 week story???

Shashank said...

Hi,
Good to see you back on the blog. It's been a while...hope you'll return soon to add some more of the interesting stuff. The latest offering has challenged my understanding. So, will like to be enlighetened by the creator herself. The piece, though, tingles the brain. Good show, baby.
Bhai

Anonymous said...

I guess it usually takes 3 weeks to enlighten the uninitited....3 weeks ia also the time one takes to see things from a different perspective..when the conventional fundas cease to exist!!

Ishita said...

Womannn....ur compositions are a complete reflection of what you actually are....ur creations are like painting one's soul inside out....why did u say they were abstract??? i still wonder.....

Anonymous said...

awesome blog!! you know the art of saying everything and still saying nothing!! I knew you were a good writer but such an awesome writer - i never knew that!!