Fatalism and hope

I met fate yesterday, wrapped in warm winter, holding on to everything else but hope. He smiled at me with tearful eyes, and cracked humour soaked in sand. I could not look into his eyes… for the fear of a past reflection. But I held his hand to feel the racing pulse and find comfort in some bit of togetherness. He carried a whirlwind of sentiments within and I felt heavier than the sea.

I wondered… why does the sadist eats his pie in misery of others? An inevitable evil, I believe, is much better than suffering innocence. Illusions only lead to deeper trouble.
I will let fate take his course and pick up droplets along the way. I know evolution will begin, when spring stays longer in the wilderness.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

must say you write very well...hope to see the posts more often

Anki said...

thanks, but a name would help to place you better :)